Organized in 2006, the purpose of BCIS is to promote the use of the genus Iris in gardens throughout British Columbia.
Benefits of British Columbia Iris Society membership include:
- BCIS Winter Newsletter – packed with iris-related articles, including photos.
- BCIS Spring & Fall Bulletins – includes announcements of future events & updates on previous events.
- Annual General meeting & speaker in the spring.
- Garden tours & workshops. This year’s garden tour is to the Okanagan Valley – mark your calendars for May 25 & 26, 2019.
- Group purchases.
- Many opportunities to meet other iris enthusiasts, visit their gardens & exchange expertise.
BCIS Membership Dues coincide with the calendar year, January to December of the year.
- $15 for individuals
- $16 for families
- $5 for youth under 18 years.
Please make your cheque payable to BCIS. You may pay for up to three years at a time for convenience:
Mail your cheques, with your Name, Mailing Address, Telephone, & E-mail address if you have one.
to: Bill Dumont
995 Hutchison Road,
Cobble Hill, British Columbia
For more information, contact Brenda Burch at 250 743 1638 or email to email@example.com
To save postage, please include your email (if you have one) & we will email you your receipt & membership card(s). Otherwise, we will attach them to the next mailing. You can also elect to receive all the newsletters & bulletins, or just the bulletins, electronically.
If you see a RED DOT near your address on any of our mailings or read the PREVIOUS year e.g., “2017” on your address label, then it is time to renew your BCIS membership.