We are happy to share our passion and knowledge about Iris and we invite you to download and read our newsletters and bulletins:
- Winter 2019 (Vol. 14, No. 1)
- Winter 2018 (Vol. 13, No. 1)
- Spring 2017 (Vol. 12, No. 2)
- Winter 2017 (Vol. 12, No. 1)
- Winter 2016 (Vol. 11, No. 1)
- Spring 2015 (Vol. 10, No. 2)
- Winter 2015 (Vol. 10, No. 1)
- Summer 2014 (Vol. 9, No. 3)
Where to Buy Iris in British Columbia
If you are interested in purchasing local British Columbia Iris of all species, please use this information (you will find order form, prices, Irises information, etc):
Marianne Unruh has a huge iris collection located in Falkland BC. She is now selling from established plants. Garden tours are available during bloom time of dwarf as well as tall bearded ones. A few historics are available, but mainly tall bearded, intermediate and dwarf varieties. Check out her comprehensive website.
Sage Hill Farm & Gardens, Penticton, BC
Lesia & Gerry Lalonde have a collection of approximately 200 bearded irises. Information on ordering, pricing, pickup dates and garden tours available by email: SageHillFarmGardens@gmail.com or by phone: 250-493-3828.